File Code: Real Property
- Sponsored By:
Real Property - Homeowners Associations - Meetings
Changing the types of meetings of a homeowners association that shall
be open to all lot owners of the homeowners association to include a
meeting at which a specified quorum is present and that is not a
regularly scheduled meeting but is called by another person or entity
to discuss matters relevant to the homeowners association; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (133-0)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Homeowners Associations
- Public Information
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Real Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 360517/02 Offered on: March 20, 2008 at:
11:06 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 18, 2008: Third Reading Passed (133-0)