File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
Chair, Economic Matters Committee (By Request - Departmental - Labor,
Licensing and Regulation)
State Board of Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning, and Refrigeration
Contractors and State Board of Plumbing - Firm Permit
Establishing a permit for business entities operating a business
through which heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, or refrigeration
services and plumbing or gas services are offered or provided;
requiring firms to obtain a permit; establishing a date by which firms
must obtain a permit to offer heating, ventilation, air-conditioning,
or refrigeration services, or plumbing and gas services; requiring an
applicant for a permit to meet specified qualifications and provide
specified information; establishing specified fees; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Economic Matters Committee, Chair
- Labor, Licensing and Regulation, Department of
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Corporations -see also- Municipal Corps; Public Corps & Inst
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
- Heating and Cooling
- Insurance -see also- Health Ins; MAIF; Motor Vehicle Ins
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- Limited Liability Companies
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Occupations and Professions
- Business Regulation
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):