File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Local Bills
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 217/07 - ECM
- Sponsored By:
St. Mary's County Delegation
St. Mary's County - Alcoholic Beverages - Maximum Fine for Sales Violations
Increasing to $1,000 the maximum fine that the Alcohol Beverage Board
of St. Mary's County may impose for a violation of the laws as to
licensing the sale of alcoholic beverages.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 2/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Economic Matters
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (135-2)
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/28 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Alcoholic Beverages - By Subdivision
- License Commissioners, Boards of
- St. Mary`s County
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 6, 2008: Third Reading Passed (135-2)