Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Harrison, Branch, Glenn, Kirk, Krysiak, and Oaks
Creation of a State Debt - Baltimore City - Historic Redevelopment
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $150,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Historic East Baltimore Community Action Coalition, Inc. for the
renovation of a building, located in Baltimore City; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, under specified circumstances;
requiring the grantee to grant and convey a specified easement to the
Maryland Historical Trust; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/8 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Hattie N. Harrison, District 45
- Delegate Talmadge Branch, District 45
- Delegate Cheryl D. Glenn, District 45
- Delegate Ruth M. Kirk, District 44
- Delegate Carolyn J. Krysiak, District 46
- Delegate Nathaniel T. Oaks, District 41
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore City
- Community Facilities and Services
- Historical Matters
- State Bonds