File Code: Transportation - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Stukes, DeBoy, Kirk, McHale, Oaks, and Tarrant
Transit Vehicles and Facilities - Prohibited Acts - Use of Obscene Language
Prohibiting a person from using obscene language in specified transit
vehicles and transit facilities; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Environmental Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Melvin L. Stukes, District 44
- Delegate Steven J. DeBoy, Sr., District 12A
- Delegate Ruth M. Kirk, District 44
- Delegate Brian K. McHale, District 46
- Delegate Nathaniel T. Oaks, District 41
- Delegate Shawn Z. Tarrant, District 40
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Mass Transit -see also- Buses; Railroads
- Obscenity -see also- Nudity & Sexual Displays; Pornography
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):