File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Riley, James, Jennings, Norman, Smigiel, and Sossi
Crimes - Violation of Restriction Against Possession of Regulated Firearm -
Increasing the penalty for violation of the restriction against
possession of a regulated firearm by a person who was previously
convicted of a specified crime.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 2/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate B. Daniel Riley, District 34A
- Delegate Mary-Dulany James, District 34A
- Delegate J. B. Jennings, District 7
- Delegate H. Wayne Norman, Jr., District 35A
- Delegate Michael D. Smigiel, Sr., District 36
- Delegate Richard A. Sossi, District 36
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Weapons -see also- Guns
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):