File Code: Vehicle Laws - Miscellaneous
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Morhaim, Cardin, Griffith, Lafferty, and Stein
Motor Vehicles - Accident Reports - Access
Authorizing a hospital or an employee or agent of a hospital that
provided medical or other services to an individual injured in a motor
vehicle accident to access the motor vehicle accident report under
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 2/5 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Re-assigned Judiciary
- Hearing 2/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
- Delegate Dan K. Morhaim, District 11
- Delegate Jon S. Cardin, District 11
- Delegate Melony G. Griffith, District 25
- Delegate Stephen W. Lafferty, District 42
- Delegate Dana Stein, District 11
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Health Occupations -see also- specific health occupations
- Hospitals -see also- Clinics; State Hospitals
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):