File Code: Taxes - Transportation
- Sponsored By:
Transportation - Motor Fuel Tax - Special Fuel - Exemption
Excluding from the definition of "special fuel user" for the purposes
of the motor fuel tax a person whose cumulative storage for special
fuel does not exceed 100 gallons; and exempting from the motor fuel
tax specified fuel used by a person whose cumulative storage for
special fuel does not exceed 100 gallons.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 1/30 at 11:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Ways and Means
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Fuel -see also- Coal
- Fuel Tax
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):