File Code: Economic and Community Development
- Sponsored By:
Heroes' Housing Fund of 2008
Establishing the Housing Program for First Responders and Teachers;
specifying that the purpose of the Program is to authorize the
Department of Housing and Community Development to purchase or
contract to purchase and sell or contract to sell home loans made by
lending institutions to first responders and teachers; specifying that
the loans be made at the prices and on the terms and conditions that
the Department determines; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 1/31 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Correctional Officers
- Emergency Medical Services
- Financial Institutions -see also- Banks; Credit Unions; etc.
- Fire Protection
- Housing and Community Development, Department of
- Housing -see also- Apartments; Condominiums; Mobile Homes
- Insurance -see also- Health Ins; MAIF; Motor Vehicle Ins
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Loans -see also- Mortgages
- Rescue Squads -see also- Ambulances; Emergency Medical Serv.
- Rules and Regulations
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
- Housing and Community Development
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):