File Code: Primary and Secondary Education
- Sponsored By:
Education - Compulsory Attendance - Age of Withdrawal
Altering the age at which a child may withdraw from required schooling
to 18 years old; requiring specified individuals with the legal
custody or care and control of children between the ages of 5 and 18
years old to see that the children attend school or receive specified
instruction; and providing for a delayed effective date.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Ways and Means
- Hearing 2/7 at 11:00 a.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Education -see also- Driver Ed; Higher Ed; Special Ed; etc
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
- Public Schools
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):