File Code: Environment
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Hubbard and Montgomery
Environment - Brominated Flame Retardants - Decabrominated Diphenyl Ether -
Prohibiting, on or after January 1, 2010, the manufacturing,
processing, selling, or distributing of a new product or a flame-
retardant part of a new product that contains a specified amount of
decabrominated diphenyl ether; and providing that the prohibition does
not apply to specified processing of specified recyclables, specified
manufacturer replacement service parts or other products, specified
vehicles, or specified products or parts for use in vehicles; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 1/30 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Environmental Matters
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (122-13)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Re-assigned Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Delegate James W. Hubbard, District 23A
- Delegate Karen S. Montgomery, District 14
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Consumer Protection -see also- Unfair Trade Practices
- Fire Protection
- Hazardous and Toxic Substances -see also- Asbestos; Radiatn.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 810511/01 Offered on: March 18, 2008 at:
11:13 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 16, 2008: Third Reading Passed (122-13)