File Code: State Government - General Assembly
- Sponsored By:
Freedom for Cuba (Viva Cuba Libre)
Expressing specified support for the Cuban people and democratic and
economic transition in Cuba; calling on the United States and other
democratic nations to assist the Cuban people; resolving that the
Cuban Regime should abide by the Cuban Democracy Act passed by the
United States Congress; resolving that the President of the United
States and the United States Congress should maintain current U.S.
economic and foreign policy toward Cuba under specified circumstances;
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Federal Government
- International Affairs -see also- Foreign Trade
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):