File Code: Insurance - Other than Health
- Sponsored By:
Homeowner's Insurance - Issuance and Renewal of Policies in Certain Geographic
Prohibiting specified insurers from refusing to issue or renew a
policy of homeowner's insurance solely because the subject of the risk
or the applicant's or the insured's address is located in a specified
geographic area; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Finance
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Insurance -see also- Health Ins; MAIF; Motor Vehicle Ins
- Real Property
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):