File Code: State Government - General Assembly
- Sponsored By:
Tobacco Product Manufacturers - Settlement of State Claims - Nonparticipating
Manufacturers - Deposit of Funds in Escrow - Codification of Model Statute
Codifying the provisions of the Model Statute enacted by Chapter 169
of the Acts of the General Assembly of 1999, as amended; providing for
the termination of specified provisions of the Act under specified
circumstances; providing for the construction of the Act; and making
technical, stylistic, and conforming changes.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Attorney General
- Cigarettes -see also- Smoking
- Civil Actions -see also- Small Claims
- Escrow Accounts
- Financial Institutions -see also- Banks; Credit Unions; etc.
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Regulation
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):