File Code: Hunting and Fishing
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1504
- Sponsored By:
Department of Natural Resources - Shell Dredging - Permit Application
Requiring the Department of Natural Resources to apply to the United
States Army Corps of Engineers for a specified permit to dredge fossil
oyster shells; and requiring the Department of Natural Resources to
apply to the United States Army Corps of Engineers for a permit to
dredge fossil oyster shells on or before December 1, 2008, if the
Department makes a specified determination concerning evaluation of
oyster restoration alternatives for the Chesapeake Bay.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Environmental Matters
- Hearing 4/3 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Federal Government
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- Natural Resources, Department of
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Natural Resources
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 334239/01 Offered on: March 24, 2008 at:
4:13 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 23, 2008: Third Reading Passed (47-0)