File Code: Environment
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1529
- Sponsored By:
Environment - Sewage Sludge Utilization - Zoning and Land Use Requirements
Prohibiting the Department of the Environment from issuing a sewage
sludge utilization permit for a site unless the site meets all county
zoning and land use requirements or ordinances.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/18 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Environment, Department of
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- Zoning and Planning
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):