File Code: Higher Education
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1430
- Sponsored By:
Senators Lenett, Harrington, King, Madaleno, Pugh, Raskin, and Rosapepe
Higher Education - Maryland Biotechnology Scholarship Program
Establishing the Maryland Biotechnology Scholarship Program;
authorizing the Maryland Higher Education Commission to make
scholarship awards for specified purposes; requiring a scholarship
recipient to meet specified eligibility criteria; requiring a
recipient to sign an agreement containing specified provisions; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Mike Lenett, District 19
- Senator David C. Harrington, District 47
- Senator Nancy J. King, District 39
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
- Senator Catherine E. Pugh, District 40
- Senator Jamie Raskin, District 20
- Senator Jim Rosapepe, District 21
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Higher Education -see also- Comm Colleges; Med Schools; etc.
- Higher Education Commission
- Industry and Technology
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):