File Code: Taxes - Property
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 788
- Sponsored By:
Real Property Assessments - Market Declines - Revaluation
Requiring real property to be revalued outside of the triennial
assessment cycle if a decline in the median price for homes in the
county where the real property is located causes a change in the value
of the property; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/13 at 3:30 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Assessments and Taxation, Department of
- Prices -see also- Consumer Price Index
- Property Tax
- Real Property
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - Property
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):