File Code: State Pensions and Retirement
- Sponsored By:
Retirement and Pensions - Election of Benefits - Surviving Spouses
Providing that surviving spouses of members of the Employees'
Retirement System or Employees' Pension System who elect to receive
the basic allowance and die within 18 months of retiring, may make an
election to receive the survivorship benefit associated with an
optional form of retirement allowance; requiring that specified
survivorship benefits be calculated in a specified manner; requiring
that specified survivorship benefits be reduced by a specified amount;
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/18 at 3:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Death -see also- Advance Medical Directives; Wrongful Death.
- Retirement Systems -see also- Mandatory Retirement
- State Employees
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- State Personnel and Pensions
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):