File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
- Sponsored By:
Evidence - Admissibility of Fingerprint Evaluations
Providing that, in a criminal proceeding, evidence of fingerprint
evaluation is admissible to prove or disprove the identity of a person
under specified circumstances; requiring the party seeking to
introduce the evidence of a fingerprint evaluation to provide the
other party in the proceeding with a copy of specified laboratory
notes, reproductions, reports, or statements under specified
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note:
Not available at this time