File Code: Criminal Law - Procedure
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1123
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Procedure - Occupational Licenses or Certificates - Issuance of a
Certificate of Relief from Disabilities
Requiring specified State departments that issue occupational licenses
or certificates to follow specified procedures in deciding whether to
issue a license or certificate to an applicant who has been issued a
certificate of relief from disabilities; establishing specified
procedures for a court, a review panel, or the Maryland Parole
Commission to issue a certificate for relief from disabilities to an
eligible offender who commits a nonviolent offense; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Agriculture, Department of
- Circuit Courts
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- District Courts
- Environment, Department of
- Health and Mental Hygiene, Department of
- Human Resources, Department of
- Investigations and Inquiries -see also- Crim Bckgrnd Invest.
- Labor, Licensing, and Regulation, Department of
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- Parole and Probation
- Public Safety and Correctional Services, Department of
- Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
- State Police, Department of
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Correctional Services
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):