File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1307
- Sponsored By:
Senators Jacobs, Klausmeier, Mooney, Munson, and Stone
Criminal Law - Criminal Gangs - Underlying Crime
Altering the definition of "underlying crime" for purposes of
specified criminal gang offenses to add misdemeanor assaults,
malicious destruction, human trafficking, receiving earnings of a
prostitute, and betting, wagering, and gambling.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
- Senator Donald F. Munson, District 2
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Gaming -see also- Bingo; Lottery; Raffles
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):