File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1321
- Sponsored By:
Senators Jacobs, Haines, Mooney, Munson, and Stone
Criminal Law - Criminal Gang Participation - Sentencing
Altering a provision of law to require that a specified sentence for a
violation of the prohibition against participation in a criminal gang
under specified conditions be separate from and consecutive to a
sentence for the underlying crime.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Larry E. Haines, District 5
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
- Senator Donald F. Munson, District 2
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Sentences -see also- Death Penalty
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):