File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1322
- Sponsored By:
Senators Jacobs, Klausmeier, Mooney, Munson, and Stone
Criminal Law - Gang Activity - Jurisdiction over Juvenile Offenders
Excluding from the jurisdiction of juvenile court a child at least 16
years old who is alleged to have committed, as a member of a criminal
gang, a specified act that would be a crime if committed by an adult;
and providing for the application of the Act.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator Alexander X. Mooney, District 3
- Senator Donald F. Munson, District 2
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Juvenile Causes
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):