File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Law - Property Used in Gang Activity - Seizure and Forfeiture
Authorizing the seizure of specified property used or intended for use
in connection with criminal gang activity; establishing procedures to
be followed for the forfeiture of specified property; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Personal Property
- Real Property
- Search and Seizure
- Summonses -see also- Subpoenas
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):