File Code: Vehicle Laws - Licensing and Registration
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 656/07
- Sponsored By:
Task Force to Study the Feasibility of Establishing a Motor Vehicle
Administration Office in Legislative District 26
Establishing a Task Force to Study the Feasibility of Establishing a
Motor Vehicle Administration Office in Legislative District 26;
providing for the composition of the Task Force; requiring the Motor
Vehicle Administrator to designate two cochairs of the Task Force in a
specified manner; requiring the Motor Vehicle Administration to
provide staff for the Task Force; prohibiting a member of the Task
Force from receiving compensation; entitling a member of the Task
Force to reimbursement for specified expenses; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 2/20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Motor Vehicle Administration
- Prince George`s County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):