File Code: Juvenile Law
- Sponsored By:
Senators Klausmeier and Stone
Juvenile Law - Truancy Reduction Pilot Program - Baltimore County
Adding Baltimore County to the Truancy Reduction Pilot Program; making
specified provisions relating to truancy reduction pilot programs in
specified counties applicable to Baltimore County; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (47-0)
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- Senator Katherine Klausmeier, District 8
- Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr., District 6
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Baltimore County
- Circuit Courts
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- Juvenile Causes
- Minors -see also- Age of Majority; Youth
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 668277/01 Offered on: March 19, 2008 at:
10:43 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 21, 2008: Third Reading Passed (47-0)