File Code: Public Health
- Sponsored By:
Health Care Facilities - Disclosures - Use of Life-Sustaining Procedures
Requiring health care facilities to disclose their practices that
elicit and document the values, goals, and preferences of a patient
that may affect the provision, withholding, or withdrawal of life-
sustaining procedures during the patient's admission and to cause
medical orders to be consistent with the known values, goals, and
preferences of the patient, subject to specified exceptions; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 2/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Advance Medical Directives
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Death -see also- Advance Medical Directives; Wrongful Death.
- Electronic Commerce -see also- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Electronic Government
- Hospitals -see also- Clinics; State Hospitals
- Nursing Homes -see also- Continuing Care; Long Term Care
- Public Information
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Health - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):