File Code: State Government - Procurement
- Sponsored By:
Procurement - Flexible-Fuel Vehicles - Alternative Fuel Requirements
Requiring the State to ensure that specified percentages of the
State's fleet of flexible-fuel vehicles are fueled exclusively by a
specified alternative fuel by specified years.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/29 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Fuel -see also- Coal
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- State Finance and Procurement
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):