File Code: Public Safety
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 107
- Sponsored By:
Senators Kramer, Forehand, Jacobs, and Rosapepe
Public Safety - DNA Data Base System - Sample Collection on Arrest
Requiring the collection of a DNA sample from an individual arrested
for a felony or specified burglary offenses; requiring the sample to
be collected at the facility where the arrest is processed; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Senator Rona E. Kramer, District 14
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Nancy Jacobs, District 34
- Senator Jim Rosapepe, District 21
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):