File Code: Elections
- Sponsored By:
Election Law - Telephone Polling - Campaign Transparency Act
Prohibiting a person who conducts a specified telephone poll relating
to a candidate or the candidate's family from failing to ensure that a
specified authority line is included with the message; providing for
specified penalties for a willful and knowing violation of the
requirements of the Act; defining specified terms; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Political Candidates
- Recordings -see also- Video
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Election Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):