Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Senators Raskin, Forehand, Frosh, Garagiola, King, Kramer, Lenett, and
Creation of a State Debt - Montgomery County - Maryland Youth Ballet
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $200,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the
Maryland Youth Ballet, Inc. for the planning, construction, and
capital equipping of the Maryland Youth Ballet studio, located in
Silver Spring; providing for disbursement of the loan proceeds,
subject to a requirement that the grantee provide and expend a
matching fund; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Budget and Taxation
- Hearing 3/8 at 10:00 a.m.
- No Action
- Senator Jamie Raskin, District 20
- Senator Jennie M. Forehand, District 17
- Senator Brian E. Frosh, District 16
- Senator Rob Garagiola, District 15
- Senator Nancy J. King, District 39
- Senator Rona E. Kramer, District 14
- Senator Mike Lenett, District 19
- Senator Richard S. Madaleno, Jr., District 18
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Art, Music and Cultural Affairs -see also- Museums; Theaters
- Montgomery County
- State Bonds