File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
- Sponsored By:
Chair, Judicial Proceedings Committee (By Request - Departmental - Lottery)
Crimes - State Lottery - Theft of Tickets, Equipment, or Products
Prohibiting a person from knowingly and willfully obtaining or
exerting unauthorized control over a lottery ticket, equipment, or
products for specified purposes; prohibiting a person from knowingly
presenting or giving to another to present for payment a stolen,
counterfeit, altered, or misdelivered lottery ticket; providing
specified penalties; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 2/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judicial Proceedings
- No Action
- Judicial Proceedings Committee, Chair
- Lottery Agency, State
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Fraud -see also- Forgery
- Theft -see also- Shoplifting
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):