File Code: Alcoholic Beverages - Local Bills
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 1028
- Sponsored By:
Senators Exum, Currie, and Peters
Prince George's County - Alcoholic Beverages - Appeal of Order to Close Place
Specifying that, in an appeal from a decision of the Board of License
Commissioners of Prince George's County, the court may not stay an
order of the Board to close a place of business that is licensed to
sell alcoholic beverages.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/14 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 4/1 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- Senator Nathaniel Exum, District 24
- Senator Ulysses Currie, District 25
- Senator Douglas J. J. Peters, District 23
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Alcoholic Beverages Licenses
- Alcoholic Beverages - By Subdivision
- Appeals -see also- Judicial Review
- Courts -see also- Circuit; Appeals; District; Orphans`; etc.
- License Commissioners, Boards of
- Prince George`s County
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Article - 2B Alcoholic Beverages
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 934733/01 Offered on: March 18, 2008 at:
1:00 p.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 20, 2008: Third Reading Passed (45-0)