File Code: Insurance - Other than Health
Prior Year Introduction As: SB 789/07
- Sponsored By:
Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund - Authority of Commissioner to Impose
Penalties and Restitution
Authorizing the Maryland Insurance Commissioner to impose a specified
penalty on the Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund for a violation of
the Insurance Article; and authorizing the Commissioner to require the
Fund to make restitution to a person who has suffered financial injury
because of the violation of the Insurance Article.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Finance
- Hearing 1/22 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Consumer Protection -see also- Unfair Trade Practices
- Insurance Administration
- Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):