File Code: Criminal Law - Substantive Crimes
Crossfiled with: HOUSE BILL 719
- Sponsored By:
Criminal Law - Dogfight and Cockfight Attendance - Penalties
Altering penalties for knowingly attending a deliberately conducted
dogfight or a deliberately conducted cockfight.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 1/16 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Judicial Proceedings
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- Returned Passed
- First Reading Judiciary
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Judiciary
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (139-0)
Action after passage in Senate and House
- Approved by the Governor
- - Chapter 350
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Animals -see also- Birds; Turtles
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled, Chapter
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 738570/01 Offered on: February 19, 2008 at:
10:48 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Votes (Legislative dates are shown):
- February 21, 2008: Third Reading Passed (45-0)
- March 30, 2008: Third Reading Passed (139-0)