File Code: Higher Education
- Sponsored By:
Senators Harris, Colburn, and Greenip
Higher Education - Prohibition on Illegal Aliens from Receiving In-State
Prohibiting public institutions of higher education from classifying
specified individuals as in-State students for purposes of tuition
remission; requiring the governing board of each public institution of
higher education to adopt specified policies; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 2/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- No Action
- Senator Andrew P. Harris, District 7
- Senator Richard F. Colburn, District 37
- Senator Janet Greenip, District 33
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- State Universities and Colleges
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):