File Code: Elections
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 1212/06 - W&M
- Sponsored By:
Election Law - Voter Registration - Proof of Citizenship
Requiring that an applicant for voter registration submit proof of
United States citizenship with the application; and specifying the
types of documents that establish proof of United States citizenship.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 1/17 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 1/17 at 1:30 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Local Government Mandates
- Registration -see also- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Vital Records
- Voting -see also- Ballots; Elections
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Election Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):