Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Ramirez, Ivey, and Niemann
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - St. James ADA Ramp
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt not to exceed $25,000, the
proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Directors of the St.
James Catholic Church, Inc. for the construction of an ADA ramp at the
St. James Catholic Church, located in Mount Rainier; providing for
disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that the
grantee provide and expend a matching fund; prohibiting the use of the
loan proceeds or matching fund for sectarian religious purposes; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Motion Rules Suspended for late introduction (Delegate Ramirez) Adopted (135-1)
- Referred House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/8 at 3:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Victor R. Ramirez, District 47
- Delegate Jolene Ivey, District 47
- Delegate Doyle L. Niemann, District 47
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Disabilities -see also- Blind; Deaf; Developmental
- Prince George`s County
- State Bonds
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
Bond Bill Fact Sheet: Available
The information in the Fact Sheet was provided by the potential grantee of the bond proceeds.
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):