File Code: State Government - Agencies, Offices, and Officials
- Sponsored By:
Chair, Health and Government Operations Committee (By Request -
Departmental - Military)
Military Department - Sale of Superfluous Property and Disposition of Proceeds
Altering the process by which the Military Department sells
superfluous property; altering the conditions under which counties or
municipal corporations may exercise a right of first refusal to
purchase specified armories; granting to the State a right of first
refusal to purchase specified armories, subject to specified
conditions; authorizing the Department of General Services, with the
approval of the Board of Public Works, to sell specified property in a
specified manner; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Health and Government Operations
- Hearing 3/19 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Health and Government Operations Committee, Chair
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- General Services, Department of
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- Public Works, Board of
- Revenue and Taxes -see also- Dev Fees &Taxes; specific tax
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Safety
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):