File Code: Taxes - Income
- Sponsored By:
Income Tax Credit - Maryland Defense Force - Travel, Training, and Uniform
Allowing members of the Maryland Defense Force a credit against the
State income tax for travel, training, and uniform expenses required
for membership in the Maryland Defense Force; limiting the amount of
the credit; and applying the Act to taxable years after 2007.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Income Tax
- Tax Credits -see also- Circuit Breaker
Bill affects the following Statute:
- Tax - General
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):