File Code: Gaming
- Sponsored By:
Frederick County Delegation
Frederick County - Tip Jars and Punchboards - Licensed Distributors
Altering a requirement to be met by a distributor licensed in
Frederick County from whom specified persons may purchase a tip jar or
punchboard for gaming purposes.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (134-2)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Frederick County
- Gaming -see also- Bingo; Lottery; Raffles
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 20, 2008: Third Reading Passed (134-2)