File Code: Education - Local Bills
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 988
- Sponsored By:
Caroline County Delegation
Caroline County - Board of Education - Selection of Members - Straw Ballot
Requiring that a question be placed on the ballot in Caroline County
at the November general election of 2008 to determine the sense of the
voters of the county on the issue of changing the method of selecting
members of the Caroline County Board of Education; and providing for
carrying out of the straw ballot.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Ways and Means
- Hearing 3/21 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable Report by Ways and Means
- Favorable Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed
- Third Reading Passed (135-0)
- First Reading Senate Rules
- Re-referred Education Health and Environmental Affairs
- Hearing 4/7 at 1:00 p.m.
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Caroline County
- Education, Boards of
- Elections -see also- Ballots; Camp Financ; Pol Cands; Voting
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 26, 2008: Third Reading Passed (135-0)