File Code: Courts and Court Personnel - Statewide
- Sponsored By:
Courts - Death Penalty Cases - Former Judges
Prohibiting the Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals from assigning a
former judge to sit temporarily in a court in a case in which a
sentence of death is sought.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Judiciary
- Hearing 3/13 at 1:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Judiciary
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Death Penalty
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Courts and Judicial Proceedings
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):