Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Creation of a State Debt - St. Mary's County - St. Mary's Agricultural Service
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $500,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Board of Supervisors of the
St. Mary's Soil Conservation District for the design and construction
of an agricultural service center, located in Leonardtown; providing
for disbursement of the loan proceeds, subject to a requirement that
the grantee provide and expend a matching fund; establishing a
deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading House Rules and Executive Nominations
- Re-referred Appropriations
- Hearing 3/8 at 10:00 a.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Administrative Agencies -see also- Electronic Government
- Agriculture -see also- Farmland
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds
- St. Mary`s County