File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
Crossfiled with: SENATE BILL 362
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Valderrama, V. Turner, and Walker
Business Regulation - Tobacco Paraphernalia
Establishing requirements for the storage, display, and sale of
tobacco paraphernalia; prohibiting a retailer from selling tobacco
paraphernalia unless the purchaser complies with specified
requirements; establishing record keeping requirements; providing for
the confidentiality of specified records; establishing civil and
criminal penalties for specified violations of the Act; requiring the
Comptroller to adopt specified regulations; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/12 at 1:00 p.m.
- Hearing cancelled
- Hearing 3/12 at 2:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
- Delegate Kriselda Valderrama, District 26
- Delegate Veronica Turner, District 26
- Delegate Jay Walker, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Commerce and Business -see also- Dealers; Traders; etc
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Equipment -see also- Motor Vehicle Equipment
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Rules and Regulations
- Smoking -see also- Cigarettes
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Regulation
- Criminal Law
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):