Bond bills that received funding in fiscal 2009 were amended into
the State's Capital budget (SB 150). Individual bond bills were not
acted upon by the legislature, instead the General Assembly amended
specifically list the projects it selected for funding. Click here
information pertaining to 2008 Bond Bills.
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Valderrama, V. Turner, and Walker
Creation of a State Debt - Prince George's County - Forest Heights Municipal
Authorizing the creation of a State Debt in the amount of $300,000,
the proceeds to be used as a grant to the Mayor and Town Council of
the Town of Forest Heights for the repair, renovation, reconstruction,
and capital equipping of the Forest Heights Municipal Building,
located in Forest Heights; providing for disbursement of the loan
proceeds; establishing a deadline for the encumbrance or expenditure
of the loan proceeds; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/8 at 3:00 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Appropriations
- No Action
- Delegate Kriselda Valderrama, District 26
- Delegate Veronica Turner, District 26
- Delegate Jay Walker, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Municipal Corporations -see also- Annap; Balt; Hager; OC
- Prince George`s County
- Public Buildings and Facilities -see also- Stadiums; St Hse.
- State Bonds