File Code: Public Safety
Prior Year Introduction As: HB 879/03 - JUD
- Sponsored By:
Delegates King, Kipke, Schuh, and Walker
State Government - Law Enforcement Officers - Application for Lost Pay and
Altering requirements to have determinations made concerning a State
law enforcement officer who applies for lost pay and attorneys' fees
under specified circumstances; prohibiting the Board of Public Works
from approving payment under the Act until specified determinations
are reported to the Board of Public Works; authorizing the Board of
Public Works to approve payment of lost wages and reasonable
attorneys' fees resulting from a suspension without pay under
specified circumstances; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Appropriations
- Hearing 3/6 at 1:00 p.m.
- Favorable with Amendments Report by Appropriations
- Favorable with Amendments Report Adopted
- Second Reading Passed with Amendments
- Third Reading Passed (138-0)
- First Reading Judicial Proceedings
- Hearing 3/27 at 1:00 p.m.
- Delegate James J. King, District 33A
- Delegate Nicholaus R. Kipke, District 31
- Delegate Steven R. Schuh, District 31
- Delegate Jay Walker, District 26
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Attorney General
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
- Investigations and Inquiries -see also- Crim Bckgrnd Invest.
- Law Enforcement -see also- State Police, Department of
- Public Works, Board of
- Salaries -see also- Overtime; Reimbursement Rates
- State Employees
- Work, Labor and Employment -see also- Col Barg; Holiday; etc
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Public Safety
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Amendments (Displayed in PDF Format):
- Number: 144168/01 Offered on: March 21, 2008 at:
10:34 a.m. Status: Adopted
- Roll Call Vote (Legislative date is shown):
- March 19, 2008: Third Reading Passed (138-0)