File Code: Business Regulation and Occupations
- Sponsored By:
State Board of Security Systems Technicians and Locksmiths - Licensing
Creating the State Board of Security Systems Technicians and
Locksmiths in the Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation;
providing for the purposes of the Act; providing for the composition,
appointment, terms, and expenses of the Board members; establishing
the powers and duties of the Board; requiring persons to be licensed
by the Board to provide security systems services or as a locksmith
before performing specified work; establishing the qualifications for
licensed security systems technicians and locksmiths; etc.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Economic Matters
- Hearing 3/10 at 2:30 p.m.
- Unfavorable Report by Economic Matters
- No Action
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Appeals -see also- Judicial Review
- Bonds -see also- County & Baltimore City Bonds; State Bonds.
- Committees and Commissions -see also- Political Committees
- Crimes and Punishments -see also- Penalties; Sentences; etc.
- Criminal Background Investigations
- Fees -see also- Devt Fees and Taxes; Reimbursement Rates
- Insurance -see also- Health Ins; MAIF; Motor Vehicle Ins
- Labor, Licensing, and Regulation, Department of
- Licenses -see also- Alcoholic Bev Lic; Drivers` Licenses
- Records -see also- Land Records; Vital Records
- Registration -see also- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Rules and Regulations
- Security Alarms
Bill affects the following Statutes:
- Business Occupations and Professions
- State Government
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):