File Code: Natural Resources - Generally
- Sponsored By:
Delegates Bartlett, Elliott, and Stull
Study to Evaluate Strategies to Reduce Deer-Vehicle Collisions
Requiring the Department of Natural Resources, the Department of
Transportation, and the Department of State Police to jointly conduct
a study to evaluate strategies to reduce deer-vehicle collisions;
requiring the study to include specified reviews, evaluations, and
examinations; requiring the Departments to use only personnel and
resources in the Departments; and requiring the Departments to jointly
submit a report to the General Assembly on or before October 1, 2009.
Legislative date is used to record
history occuring in the Chambers
otherwise Calendar date is used.
- First Reading Environmental Matters
- Hearing 3/11 at 1:00 p.m.
- No Action
- Delegate Joseph R. Bartlett, District 4A
- Delegate Donald B. Elliott, District 4B
- Delegate Paul S. Stull, District 4A
Bill indexed under the following Subjects:
- Animals -see also- Birds; Turtles
- Motor Vehicles -see also- Aband Veh; Ambulances; Buses; etc.
- Natural Resources, Department of
- State Police, Department of
- Transportation, Department of
- Bill Text (Displayed in PDF Format):
Third Reading, Enrolled
- Fiscal and Policy Note (Displayed in PDF Format):